- Fix to enable dynamic voice management in DirectSound.
- Add "lost check" for texture and surface.
- Avoid sound de-sync which depends on FPS and PC power.
- WAV cache is implemented. commandline option -W1 to enable, and -W0 to disable. The default value is -W1.
- BMP cache is implemented. commandline option -B1 to enable, and -B0 to disable. The default value is -B1.
- You can choose whether DTXViewer window is at topmost or not. commandline option -P1 to use topmost, and -P0 to use normal window depth. The default value is -P1.
- Accelerate the loading speed of the songs in case cache features are enabled.
- Fix memory leak occured in case commandline option is applied.
- Support #BMP?. (without two-digit number).
- Aboished to archive DTXV32bpp.exe together, and add commandline option -F to enable fullcolor (32bpp) mode. The default is no -F option and it means highcolor (16bpp) mode. The option is effective only when it start booting. (You can't change that option while DTXV window is opened)
- Fix to work correctly when it is called from GDAC2.
- Fix to flow chips in BMP/BPx lanes.
- Fix not to terminate DTXV forcely after playing DTX file which uses #BMPTEX?.
- Update attached lane script. to add border line between HH and LC.
- Renamed DTXV16.exe to DTXV.exe and DTXV.exe to DTXV32bpp.exe.
- In the last version I forgot to attach lane scripts in the archive. So I add them again.
You can check the detail in the release note for the DTXMania Release 059.?
- Add #BMPTEXzz.? It is an extention of #BMPzz.? Thr black (RGB=0,0,0) color is not a transparent color and you can use alpha for transparency. You can use alpha-blended PNG for #BMPTEXzz.?
- Scoped bitmap channels (C4, C7, D5-D9, E0)? are added.
- "Infinity definition"? is supported on #WAV?, #VOLUME?, #PAN?, #BPM? and #AVI.?
- Added BAR-line shift channel.?
- Added BAR/BEAT-line-indication channel.?
- "Left-cymbal" channel is available. 1A?, 3A(invisible)? and BC(no-chip zone sound).?
- Applying high-accurate timer (QueryPerformanceCounter). It is applied prior to low-accurate timers (GetTickTime, timerGetTime).
And the selected timer name is output to log/DeviceCheck.txt.
- Correct a BAD-Bass-sound. (old DTXMania uses BAD-Guitar sound as Bass's)
- Fix GDA parser: accept comma(,) in BL line to avoid GPF.
- Enable bitmap cache.
- Accept to set #VOLUME=0. (old DTXMania handle it as #VOLUME=100)
- Fix the priority to make BAR-length changes and BPM changes be prior to BGAPAN.
- Fix to keep showing BGA after #BGAPAN terminate to move. (old DTXMania erase it.)
As the result, the flicker disappers in some BGA ("Trouble Windows" etc.)
By contrary, if you make BGA with supposing that BGA is erased at the termination of #BGAPAN, the BGA becomes strange. But I've never seen such BGA, so I leave it alone ;-)
- Fix the method to initialize a timer class. On the old DTXMania versions, there is a case that the timer class is not initialized and as the result GetTickCount() timer is used.
# Note: GetTickCount() has a poor accuracy.